Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mr Lee

Hi

Tomorrow is my last day of study in ACE( very unhappy ): Thank a lot to my teacher, her name is Pamela. She is very happy every day and her behavior is very good and very nice, I wish I could stay in Manly to study Engilsh, but it's impossible(I'm helpless): Beacuse my company called me back to Hong Kong. I think my company is very busy.


But here, I have spoken a lot of English, read, wrote, and listened to things i didn't know. Therefore I will return to Hong Kong and study Engilsh every day.


I'm in a class with fourteen students. They are all from different countries:Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, Korea, France, Italy and the Czech Republic. Jakub: he is very knowledgable and a very good man, Hanspeter: he is an interesting person and a very nice man, Fabian: he pays attention in every lesson and is a very happy man, Soo Young and Hee: They live in Manly and are good friends, they are very good man/woman, Gianne and Monique: They are very beautiful girl and very nice, Martin, Yoann, Fillipe, Taichi, Leona and Patrick are very very very good and nice men/women,

I hope in the future that I can see you again


good-bye

Lee

1 comment:

ACE Manly Elementary Students said...

Thanks Lee
We'll miss having you in the class.
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

All the best in 2008