Monday, November 12, 2007

English, english...speak only english!!!


Hi, friends!!!

My name is Gianne. I'm from Brazil, I live in Rio de Janeiro in a small flat.

I'm 25 years old. I have boyfriend, his name is Eduardo. He is a fitness teacher.

My mother is Helena, and my sister is Paula and my father lives in the sky. I don't live with my mother and my sister, but they are very important people in my live.

I have many friends, but good friends are very difficult to find, because I work many hours every day.

I work in CECIP- Center for the Creation of Popular Image, in Youth Project. I love my work, because young people are very intelligence and happy. I teach them about film production, educacion and comunication.

I love taking photographs because I can express my ideas. I prefer photographs of people.

In University I studied Social Science. It is very important in my country, because in Brazil, we have many social problems, but I love my country and my profession.








No comments: