Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Leona's favourite movie


My favourite movie is Amadeus.
The director is Milos Forman.This story by about Amadeus Mozart.

My second favorite movie is the Pianist.
The director is Polish. This has a Polish director, but he lives in the USA. This story about the world war and the Jews problems.
Next movie with the same question [problem] is "Schindlers List".

I like Tarantino's "Kill Bill". Tarantino is my favourite director. I like his shots, and I like the sountracks to his film's.

My other favourite movie is "The Piano".This story is about a women and her daughter.They live with a stranger or a rich man on an Island. It's a love story,but she loves another man.This man has a piano.

My other favourite movie is "Chocolate".
Others are "Amelie with Monmarter", "Frida".......I love movies!!

Leona

No comments: