Monday, November 12, 2007

Jakub


Hi, my name is Jakub. I come from the Czech Republic. Is it a small little country in the heart of Europe. I am XXXIII years old. I'm a site manager. I love it because every day is another day. My favourite hobby is ice hockey. It's very good and a difficult sport. In the Czech Republic it's a national hobby to drink beer. I like it....hmmmm. In the future I will travel to Australia, New Zealand and South America. In my class, I have new friends from all the world. Hanspeter and Fabian from Switzerland, Monique and Gianne from Brazil and there are others too. I like my teacher Pamela. She's very young, friendly and a very good teacher for my very bad spoken english. It's very difficult teaching spoken english to too many people in the classroom from many countries in the world.

That's all I have time for!
See ya!
Smooookey

No comments: