Monday, November 12, 2007

Yoyo at the school for one month


Hello.

My name is Yoann. I come from France. People in France are very friendly. I am twenty one years old. My birthday is on November 21st 1985. I live in Manly.

I am a lawyer. I like my job because it's interesting.


I enjoy sport. I often do sport every day .I also like travelling because I like different cultures.


Now I am at school. I start school at twenty past eight and I finish at half past two

My teacher is Pamela. She is very friendly.

My favourite day of the week is Friday because it is the weekend.


After school, I will go to visit the rest of the country.


In December, I will go to Cairns to do rafting, visit the barrier reef and the rainforests . After, I will go to Withsundays for 3 days and to Fraser island to do some camping .

For the Christmas holidays I will come back to Sydney .

In January , I will go to Bali with my brother for 2 weeks and South-East Australia.(Adelaide, Melbourne ,Canberra , and Tasmania)

After , maybe new Zealand , or new Caledonia.


SEE YOU


YOYO

1 comment:

Alex said...

trop un dingue d'écrire en anglais comme ça! Your english is perfect lol! Mais ça se trouve les gens ils s'en foutent de ta vie lol non je rigoule c'est très interressant!
sur ce je te fait des bisous

see you later