Monday, November 12, 2007

Fillipe

Hello,
My names is Fillipe, I come from Brazil and I'm 23 years old. I live in Australia because, I want to learn english.

I like sports and parks. I love going to the beach, because I like surfing and the sun. I like to wear surf clothes. My favourite food is Brazilian food and I like coke.

My job in Brazil is in civil construction and I like it so much.

I study in ACE and my teacher is Pamela and she is very funny. I'm like her very much.

I look like my family and I miss them a lot.

I have a girlfriend and her name's Ligia.

My favourite music is eletronic music, because I love to act crazy.

My favourite day of the week is Saturday, because I relax.

I like movies and my favourite is.. I don't remember!!!! kkkkkkkkk...

I wanna make many friends in Australia.
Bye
Fillipe



No comments: